Dr. Cuenin was raised in a dental household where he witnessed the joy that his father, the first dentist in Danville, had in treating patients and going to work each day. After completing his education, Dr. Cuenin returned to the Danville community and started his practice in 1990. To this day, Dr. Cuenin shares his father's passion for work and dedication towards creating the finest smiles.
Dr. Robert Cuenin’s profession as an orthodontist has allowed him to provide the highest level of care for members of the Danville, San Ramon, Alamo, and Blackhawk communities for the past 25 years. This inspiration persists through his ongoing pride in the satisfying results that he and his loyal staff deliver each day. Whether Dr. Cuenin's patients are young or just young at heart, he looks forward to working and building relationships with them that last as long as their smiles.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in biology — University of California-Davis
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
- Master of Science in Oral Biology/Certificate in Orthodontics — University of California-Los Angeles
With the most technolgically advanced treatment options, Dr. Cuenin is excited to meet the challenges his patients present. To stay on board with the cutting-edge of these innovative options, he continues his education regularly through participation in numerous study clubs, meetings, conferences, and seminars.
- American Dental Association
- Contra Costa Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
- California Association of Orthodontists
- Fellow of the American College of Dentists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Tau Kappa Omega Dental Honor Society
- Paul Harris Fellow of Rotary International
Outside the Office
Dr. Cuenin is grateful to live, work, and raise his family in the Danville community.
His wife, Marina, is a dentist, and they have two children, Kyle and Taylor. Dr. Cuenin's favorite pastimes include snow and water skiing, swimming, fly fishing, and mountain biking. He is also involved in community programs including the Danville Rotary Club and is a member of Saint Isidore's Church.